It’s predicted that by 2020, 50% of workers will be remote or virtual employees. That brings a new set of challenges to global companies and in this podcast, we explore what those challenges are and how to thrive in this new world.
- The trends driving a virtual workforce
- The different types of remote and virtual workforces
- Unique compliance issues for these types of workers to be aware of
- New ways of working and how that requires new skills for workers to be effective
- Different types of training and how HR can help
- How to promote company culture, especially internationally with remote teams
If you are a company that’s global in nature and looking for the best talent, no matter where they are located, this podcast is for you.
Our experts have in-depth knowledge about the Human Resources and can assist you on this. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +1-408-913-9130.