Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) create unique challenges for HR departments tasked with carrying out employment transitions from the existing employer to the new buyer. The difficulty increases significantly when a company has international branches and entities with active employees on a local payroll. In order to ensure all employees are ready to go on day 1, it is crucial to understand your options and the keys to completing smooth employment transitions.
To learn more about employment transitions during a global M&A, download this Global Upside whitepaper which discusses topics including:
- Knowing the Challenges of Employment Transitions
- Establishing Your Own Legal Entities
- Managing Employment Transitions
- Professional Employer Organization (PEO) Services
- Other Considerations for Employment Transitions