As global compliance experts, Global Upside has been providing relevant news and updates on recent country regulations. With so much going on around the world, it can be easy to get lost in the barrage of information. That’s why we wanted to provide a brief overview of all the major country updates to be aware of over the past three months.
- Regulatory Updates in Northern & Western Europe
- Czech Republic Changes in Insurance, UBO, and Reporting Policies
- Brazil Introduces “Balcão Único” (Single System) Initiative
- Singapore Budget Highlights 2021
- 2021 UK Budget Highlights Released
- 2021 Leave and Social Security Policies in Switzerland
- Economic Employer Concept Introduced in Sweden
- Netherlands Social Security Rate Changes
Managing tax and compliance is complex, especially when dealing with multiple jurisdictions where keeping track of changing laws, deadlines, and requirements can often require a small army of specialists. We have the scale and expertise to help companies understand the intricacies of global tax and compliance matters. Contact a Global Upside expert to learn more about if you are staying compliant in your countries of operation.
About Global Upside
Companies today are spending disproportionate amounts of time and resources on compliance and keeping pace with day-to-day human resources, payroll, accounting, tax, legal, and compliance challenges. At Global Upside, we are shifting the balance. Our integrated services, delivered via a single point of contact, help simplify your day-to-day operations and keep you compliant in 170+ countries so you can focus on innovation and growth.
If you would like to learn more about our business services or have any questions about operating globally, contact us today.