Thursday, June 9, 2016
6:00 pm – 9:00 PM PST
1355 Market Street Suite 488
San Francisco, CA 94103
Early Bird until June 2, 2016: $10 Members, $15 Non-Members
Regular: $20 Members, $25 Non-Members
Day of the Event: $35
Interested in going global but not sure where to start? Join us and learn real-world insights, examples, and practical tips for companies going global including:
- Steps companies should take to ensure they are truly prepared to expand
- Creating the optimal legal structure
- Tax and compliance issues that often sidetrack expanding companies
- Countries that are the easiest and hardest to expand into and why
- Best practices and practical approach to hiring overseas
- How to establish effective communications between the home office and the foreign offices
- And much more … including your questions
- Ragu Bhargava, CEO, Global Upside
- Sophia Abramovitz, CEO, Norton Enterprises International, Inc.
- Karsten Beyer, COO, DataVirtuality
- Stefan Groschupf, CEO and Founder, Datameer
- Lars Johansson, Partner, K&L Gates LLP
For questions or help with registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Upside supports international businesses with end-to-end Accounting, Tax, Legal, HR, Compliance and Staffing support when and where Clients need us. We provide support in 150+ countries with clients including both established multinationals and high growth companies like Zillow, Uber, Rhapsody, SGI, Real Networks, 8×8, A10 Networks, and Enphase Energy among others.