Global Mergers & Acquisitions:
A Path to Thrive in the New Normal
After a period of record M&A activity over the past decade, the current downturn in the economy presents not only extraordinary challenges but also new opportunities for dealmakers. As PE and M&A leaders continue to drive disruptive business growth strategies, how can they derive maximum value and enhance operational effectiveness? In this webinar, participants will gain insights on:
- The current global environment
- Understanding and evaluating the right hiring/employment structures: PEO, Legal Entities, Contractors, Employees?
- Evolving Employment Law and HR policies and challenges in a pandemic
- Ensuring a smooth Day 1 with the right planning and support for employee transitions, payroll, benefits, and more
- Creating the back-office infrastructure, teams, and processes for ongoing management of new entity and employees from Compliance, HR, Accounting, Payroll, and HR perspective