Global Payroll Association (GPA) teams up with SmugMug, ADP and Global Upside for a webinar on “Global Payroll: Taking a Practical Approach.”
- Legal entity setup – why it’s important?
- Compliance considerations for global payroll operations
- Is your global payroll under control? Take the stress test
- Global ad hoc payroll: calculations, net payments, recording, reconciliation
- Global funding options for payroll/ payroll funding including tax and social authorities, 3rd party payments
- Global payroll accounting: “tips and tricks”, accruals, reporting and withholding obligations and how they differ from country to country
- Global payroll software, what’s available, what’s missing, implementation challenges
- How to automate benefits, expense reporting, timesheets or vacation tracking?
- Why Brazil, Russia, France, China are special cases?
- And more including your questions
Ivan Makarov is the Vice President of Finance at SmugMug, photo sharing and e-Commerce platform for photographers, where he’s been for the last five years. In his capacity at SmugMug, he’s been responsible for a wide range of responsibilities, including leading Finance, Accounting, Treasury and Tax functions at the Company. Prior to SmugMug, Ivan spent five years with PwC and Ernst & Young, as part of their Tax practice, where he performed various consulting and compliance services for a variety of tech clients. He holds a B.S. and Master degrees in Accounting from BYU.
Wes Rihani is a Global Business Consultant with ADP with over 25 years of deep domain expertise in Human Capital Management including Payroll & Time/Labor Management. He has worked with Mid-Size and Large Multi-National Corporations identify total cost of ownership and develop comprehensive HCM solution architecture and process engineering to improve on organizational effectiveness. Most recently, Wes has led a series of speaking engagements across the country on “the Art of Global Payroll Transformation.”
Ragu and his team at Global Upside help companies tackle accounting, payroll, HR, and compliance challenges in 150+ countries. Ragu goes by the mantra “impossible is not in my vocabulary” and has helped Global Upside clients successfully navigate some of trickiest business environments. In his previous avatars, Ragu was the CFO at ActivIdentity (NASDAQ:ACTI) and held leadership positions in several companies including Deloitte and NetIQ (NASDAQ: NTIQ), where he helped the company grow from $20 million to $300 million+ in revenue.
Have questions about this webinar? Contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you.