Legal entity rationalization is the process of reviewing an unwieldy subsidiary structure to identify and resolve any conflicts and redundancies. Legal entity rationalization produces a legal structure that is easier to manage and more effective international tax structures, resulting in both cost and risk.
To learn more about Legal Entity Rationalization, download this Global Upside whitepaper which discusses topics including:
- The Reality of Global Expansion
- Understanding Legal Entity Rationalization
- Why Companies Should Consider Legal Entity Rationalization
- Determining the Core Steps of Legal Entity Rationalization
- Complexities of Closing Business Operations