- Compliance considerations for global payroll operations
- Procuring and managing benefits for a global workforce including when you have small headcounts
- Global ad hoc payroll: calculations, net payments, recording, reconciliation
- Global funding options for payroll/ payroll funding including tax and social authorities, 3rd party payments
- Global payroll accounting: tips and tricks, accruals, reporting and withholding obligations and how they differ from country to country
- Global payroll software, what’s available, what’s missing, implementation challenges
- How to automate benefits, expense reporting, time sheets or vacation tracking?
Ragu Bhargava is an experienced financial executive, entrepreneur and leader. He is the Co-Founder and CEO of Global Upside, and its three sister companies: Global PEO Services, Mihi, and Gava Talent Solutions.
Felicia has over 25 years of experience working as a payroll advisor, consultant, and account manager with companies such as ADP, Time Warner, and Xerox. Felicia leads the global payroll benchmarking initiative at The Hackett Group and partners with the American Payroll Association and various other payroll organizations across the globe to deliver timely and accurate cost, productivity, quality and timeliness metrics to the payroll profession on an annual basis. This initiative defines and identifies World Class performance across the globe and is recognized as the authority on payroll metrics.
Neil is successful and highly experienced Sales Professional with over 25 years Sales and Sales Leadership under my belt. His sales roles have encompassed both outsourcing and technology markets across a variety of sectors from Retail to the Service Sector to Financial Services. HRO services is my core focus, enabling clients to leverage the full potential of people, process and technology for organisations such as Whitbread, Somerfield, WH Smith, Prudential, ISS and GE.