Bloomberg BNA has teamed up with leaders from Intuit, Oracle, and Global Upside for a webinar on how to effectively manage your workforce and business during a merger or acquisition.
- Deal mechanics & continuing operations
- Transition Services Agreement (TSA)
- Legal entity strategy
- Employee engagement including retention strategies
- Regulatory requirements like TUPE, acquired rights directives, work council, etc.
- and more including your questions
- The top workforce challenges that arise during a merger or acquisition.
- The financial impact of workforce issues on your business during a merger or acquisition.
- Strategies for effectively managing your workforce and your business during a merger or acquisition.
Kristina Mclaughlan is Intuit’s Global Director of Human Resources, dedicated to Mergers & Acquisitions. For the past 8 years, she has represented HR in 50+ of Intuit’s M&A transactions. Her team participates in all term sheet and purchase agreement negotiations and leads HR due diligence, key employee offers and HR integration/separation planning. Kristina recently completed the spin-off of Intuit’s inaugural product, Quicken, and has been a member of the core deal team for dozens of divestitures, including the $1b sale of Intuit’s banking business.
Dr. Klint Kendrick serves as Director of HR Mergers & Acquisitions for Oracle Corporation where he leads teams of professionals through the entire deal lifecycle, with a specific focus on due diligence, cultural assessment, operational integration, and employee communication. Prior to joining Oracle, Klint led HR M&A for Boeing Commercial Airplanes and an Ali Baba-backed gaming company. He is the founder of several HR M&A roundtables, including quarterly in-person round tables in Seattle and Chicago and a new virtual HR M&A roundtable that will meet later this year.
Ragu and his team at Global Upside help companies tackle accounting, payroll, HR, and compliance challenges in 150+ countries. Ragu goes by the mantra “impossible is not in my vocabulary” and has helped Global Upside clients successfully navigate some of trickiest business environments. In his previous avatars, Ragu was the CFO at ActivIdentity (NASDAQ:ACTI) and held leadership positions in several companies including Deloitte and NetIQ (NASDAQ: NTIQ), where he helped the company grow from $20 million to $300 million+ in revenue.
Have questions about this webinar? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.