Global Upside provides growing businesses with outsourced accounting and finance services. No matter your need, or the size of your business, our tailor-made solutions provide you with the support you require. We can serve as either your complete outsourcing partner or can bring add-on expertise to your existing teams.
Procure to Pay
Gain full control, tracking, and visibility over the entire life-cycle of a transaction, while ensuring robust governance and compliance with your policies and vendor contracts.
- Vendor management, electronic payment setup
- Purchase order, receiver, and invoice processing
- Vendor payments, statement reconciliations, and handling of vendor queries
- Travel and expense report auditing, processing, and payments
- Month-end accruals and audit support
Order to Cash
Proprietary tools and processes proven to reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and credit risk exposure while improving cash flow forecasting.
- Master data management/contract administration
- Sales order audit and processing
- Client invoicing and collections
- Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment (EIPP)
- Cash applications
- Deductions management/exception management and handling of client queries
- Dispute management
- Order-to-cash analytics
Record to Report
Achieve faster time to close, clearly defined and documented processes, increased transparency in operations, control, and compliance, and robust audit procedures.
- Chart of accounts maintenance, master data maintenance, cash management, and banking
- Reconciliations, accounting, intercompany accounting, and period end close
- Variance analysis and explanations
- Financial, tax, management and regulatory reporting, compliance, etc.
Case Study - Overcoming Accounting Challenges During a Spinoff
After a major spin-off, online music pioneer Rhapsody needed services including revenue, payables, payroll, reconciliations, general ledger, expense reports, and monthly closing of books. Rhapsody’s VP of Finance turned to finance and accounting specialist Global Upside. Read this case study to find out more about how Global Upside helped Rhapsody manage post-spinoff financial challenges, establish a scalable accounting team, and free up time to focus on strategic business planning.