For global employers, workforce management necessitates staying abreast with local labor and employment laws in multiple jurisdictions, handling unions and works councils, and mitigating legal risks during reorganizations and spinoffs. Our services can be leveraged for day-to-day HR support in a specific country or coordinated globally to provide a more holistic offering.
Employment Law Compliance.
Stay Informed, Stay Ahead.
Advisory Documentation & Support
Hiring and ongoing HR are some of the trickiest processes for global companies. It is very common for employment-related hidden costs and penalties to arise. To mitigate this, we guide you on the statutory terms of employment, keep you aware of the hiring pitfalls, and draft documents that help manage risk. We act as an extension of your HR and legal teams.
Employment Law Advisory & Documentation Support
- Hiring options and getting started in new jurisdictions
- Recruitment options and flexible work arrangements
- Locally-compliant employment contracts written in local and headquarter-country languages
- Compliant workplace policies and procedures, including discrimination and diversity policies
Onboarding, Ongoing Management, and Workforce Reduction
- Performance and absence management
- Disciplinary proceedings and grievances, notice and severance obligations
- Individual and collective dismissals
- Reductions in force (WRF/RIF) and redundancies
- Ongoing guidance on navigating changing local employment laws
- Advisory on data protection and negotiations with trade unions and works councils
- Compliance with wage/hour regulations
- Expert counsel on unique labor relations matters
- Compliance with tax, social security, and withholding obligations, including those related to globally mobile employees