Too often, businesses piece together legal entities in a vacuum — creating a structure that is inefficient and costly to maintain. Setting up correctly is critical, as your legal entity structure has an immense impact on the finance, accounting, information technology (IT), and supply chain functions of your business. We help you understand the challenges, risks, and misconceptions related to establishing a legal entity so you can create a structure that is tax-efficient, and that aligns with your business goals.
Incorporation & Registration
- Prepare entity registration documents
- Prepare local entity articles of incorporation
- Advise on corporate governance structure – local director/shareholders requirements
- Apply for and obtain business license and entity registration approval
- Apply for and obtain tax ID
- Register the newly incorporated entity to be a local employer
- Payroll setup
- Statutory benefits & social security registration
- Data protection registration
- Accounting setup, including bookkeeping and reporting
- Local bank account setup
- Local indirect tax – VAT | GST | HST
Corporate Annual Compliance
- Preparation of group consolidated accounts and financial statements under IFRS, US GAAP, or other local GAAP and statutory audit support
- Tax, payroll, and statutory returns
- Handling of correspondence and other administrative duties
Our advisory team works closely with you to assess and provide suggestions on the appropriate legal structure for your business, the tax implications, paths for growth, and the resulting timelines with regards to entity setup.
End-to-End Business Services
Focus on business growth while our dedicated team handles your ongoing accounting, payroll, compliance, and HR requirements.
Receive quick and timely responses from our global teams who work across multiple time zones and are available 24/7.
We offer full-suite services but can also work collaboratively with your lawyers and internal teams to set up an overseas entity.