Managing tax and compliance is complex, especially when dealing with multiple jurisdictions where keeping track of changing laws, deadlines, and requirements can often require a small army of specialists. We have the scale and expertise to help companies understand the intricacies of global tax and compliance matters.
Our centralized compliance processes and integrated services provide you with enhanced visibility and control, resulting in improved tax risk management.
- Tax strategy health check
- Corporate tax (preparation and filing)
- Withholding taxes
- Indirect taxes (Valued Added Tax (VAT)/Goods and Services Tax (GST)/Sales and Use Tax, Etc.)
- VAT refunds
- Entity structures and advice, managing permanent establishment risk
- Obtaining registrations
- Filing periodic returns (VAT, intrastat, EU of services)
- Transfer pricing study and compliance
- Legal secretarial services
We are local in every country we operate in, giving you real-time, on-the-ground support to manage ongoing accounting, payroll, tax, and legal compliance.
- Providing visibility into the regulatory landscape and filing requirements within each of your locations worldwide, including deadlines
- Creating global compliance and reporting processes that are integrated across finance and tax, and managed under a clear and centralized governance model
- Striking a balance between risk mitigation and capitalizing on opportunities
- Delivering statutory reporting services
- Group-to-local GAAP conversion
- Assistance with period close, trial balance compilation, reconciliations, and data gathering and analysis
- Compliance advisory services
- Annual company law compliance
[Podcast] Expats and Relocation –
“Don’t Get Tripped Up On Expat Taxes”