Managing tax and compliance is complex, especially when dealing with multiple jurisdictions where keeping track of changing laws, deadlines, and requirements can often require a small army of specialists. Our tax and compliance services give you the coverage and expertise to help you manage the intricacies of global tax and compliance matters.
Coordinated Tax & Compliance Services
Our centralized compliance processes and integrated services provide you with enhanced visibility and control, resulting in improved tax risk management.
- Tax strategy health check
- Corporate tax (preparation and filing)
- Withholding taxes
- Indirect taxes (Valued Added Tax (VAT)/Goods and Services Tax (GST)/Sales and Use Tax, Etc.)
- VAT refunds
- Entity structures and advice, managing permanent establishment risk
- Obtaining registrations
- Filing periodic returns (VAT, intrastat, EU of services)
- Transfer pricing study and compliance
- Legal secretarial services
We are local in every country we operate in, giving you real-time, on-the-ground support to manage ongoing accounting, payroll, tax, and legal compliance.
- Providing visibility into the regulatory landscape and filing requirements within each of your locations worldwide, including deadlines
- Creating global compliance and reporting processes that are integrated across finance and tax, and managed under a clear and centralized governance model
- Striking a balance between risk mitigation and capitalizing on opportunities
- Delivering statutory reporting services
- Group-to-local GAAP conversion
- Assistance with period close, trial balance compilation, reconciliations, and data gathering and analysis
- Compliance advisory services
- Annual company law compliance
[Podcast] Expats and Relocation –
“Don’t Get Tripped Up On Expat Taxes”